Prisoner Transport Seating
The Next Generation
Setina’s Center Pull Seat Belt system is professionally designed and laboratory tested to meet the rigorous 207/210 FMVSS Seat Belt Standards.
Our advanced Center Pull Seat Belt design eliminates the need for officer to reach across the Suspect when belting, reducing officer contact with rear passenger.
JUST CLICK IT!
SEAT BELT SYSTEM
• Automatic Electronic Seat belt
• Lower Buckle position activates
“Retract-Only” Mode, limiting
• Includes “Unbuckled” Warning Light for
• Stays in Lock Mode even during
• FMVSS Approved Components
• Quick, Easy Installation
• Compatible with Replacement, Cover
Style or Factory Seats
• Retrofit Kit available
ADVANCED “TPO” TECHNOLOGY
WHAT IS TPO? “TPO” or Thermoplastic PolyOlefin is the highest automotive grade polymer (plastic) used as “the standard” by the auto industry. “TPO” is shatter, flame and chemical resistant and exceeds NHSTA regulations. It is far superior to ABS plastics.
CENTER PULL SEATBELT SYSTEM
Setina’s Center Pull Seat Belt System is uniquely designed for the seat belt buckle to be docked in the “Park Position” on the prisoner partition when not in use. This eliminates the need for the officer to reach across the Suspect when belting, significantly reducing officer contact with rear passenger.
Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 207/210 Compliant Seat Belt Assembly
• Professionally Designed and Laboratory tested to meet the rigorous 207/210 FMVSS Seat Belt Standards.
• Maintains OEM’s Body Position for Safe Airbag Deployment
• First Seat and Belt System Designed for Officer and Occupant Ease and Protection
• Two Retractors Certified & Tested for FMVSS 209
Products Proudly Designed, Manufactured And Assembled In The U.S.A.