Model 10 Horizontal Sliding Features
- 3-Piece Sliding Polycarbonate Design
- Locking Horizontal Sliding Center Window
- Window Frame Mounting Design Eliminated Protrutions
- Window Mounts to Steel Framework for Maximum Strength
Coated Scratch-Resistant Polycarbonate Features
- Coated Scratch and Abrasion Resistant Polycarbonate is the Standard in Setina “BodyGuard” partitions and is highly recommended to our customers.
- The coating substantially prolongs the life and clarity of the polycarbonate, and also reduces cloudiness resulting from routine cleaning and sun exposure.
- Coated polycarbonate is guaranteed for a period of seven (7) years against breakage and coating failure.
Model 10 Horizontal Sliding Specs
- Aluminum Window Frame
- Steel framework
- Rubber-Covered, Spring-Loaded Assembly
- Rubber Padded Vertical Window Support Bars
- *DETAILED SPEC SHEETS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Coated Scratch-Resistant Polycarbonate Specs
- Scratch, Abrasion, and UV Resistant hard coating
- Coating is Applied to Both Sides
- Mar-Resistant Coating
- 250x the Impact Strength of glass
- 30x the Impact Strength of acrylic