Model 6 Stationary Features
- One-Piece Window Design
- Window Frame Mounting Design Eliminated Protrutions
- Window Mounts to Steel Framework for Maximum Strength
Coated Scratch-Resistant Polycarbonate Features
- Coated Scratch and Abrasion Resistant Polycarbonate is the Standard in Setina “BodyGuard” partitions and is highly recommended to our customers.
- The coating substantially prolongs the life and clarity of the polycarbonate, and also reduces cloudiness resulting from routine cleaning and sun exposure.
- Coated polycarbonate is guaranteed for a period of seven (7) years against breakage and coating failure.
Model 6 Stationary Specs
- Full Polycarbonate Window
- Aluminum Window Frame
- Steel Framework
- *DETAILED SPEC SHEETS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Coated Scratch-Resistant Polycarbonate Specs
- Scratch, Abrasion, and UV Resistant hard coating
- Coating is Applied to Both Sides
- Mar-Resistant Coating
- 250x the Impact Strength of glass
- 30x the Impact Strength of acrylic