Setina has a history of Designing Products for High Performance. Our latest PB9 System, provides Law Enforcement with a Multi-Purpose Design for Optimal Fender Protection during everyday duties, and Maximum Performance during a controlled vehicle disabling P.I.T. Maneuver. In addition to adding structural support for the push bumper, our PB9 also provides for a sleek, low profile design for your vehicle, with optimum surface contact.
High Performance Double Bar Design
PB9 "P.I.T." Impact Resistant Fender Protectors
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Construction for Maximum Strength.
• Rugged Mar-Resistant Solid Core Rubber Push Pads.
• Heavy-Duty, steel mounting bracket system. Superior bracket edge-rounding process designed for maximum adherence of primer and powder coat finish.
• 3 Stage OEM Approved Primer & Exterior Finish Meets Automaker’s Specifics for Maximum Durability.
Components receive an automated Media Blast Process for Maximum Powder Coat Adherence.
Each Component is coated with an Environmentally Friendly Zinc-Free Primer.
Components are Finished with a durable, semi-gloss, OEM Approved, Black Powder Coat Finish.
• All mounting hardware meets or exceeds Automotive PPAP Corrosion Standards PS10180. All hardware is coated with ASTM-B-117, and salt-Spray tested, for protection against both white and red rust.
PB9 with PB450L Push Bumper